Interact with multiple departments to provide our customers (two-legged and four-legged) an exceptional experience. Report to owners the daily events and happenings, assist with hiring, training and supervision of staff. Communicate customer and staff needs to ownership.
- Support departments through daily operations
- Motivates supervisory and associate level team members through recognition programs
- Organize and maintain procedures for both back-of-house and front-of-house operations
- Manages operations in accordance with company standards of safety, cleanliness, and conduct
- Ability to keep a high-level of communication throughout property regarding operations
- Responsible for handling maintenance issues, and partnership with maintenance crew and vendors
- Manages staff by creating schedules, communicating staffing needs, conducting interviews, and hiring.
- Responsible for assisting new and existing team members in completing ongoing training
- Exemplifies our core values - Teamwork, Compassion, Integrity, and Safety
- Comfortable leading by example, including 'hands-on' task management
- Values learning, receptive to feedback, strives for self-improvement and continuing education
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple priorities
- Valid driver's license and working motor vehicle
- Complimentary daycare
- Complimentary grooming
- Complimentary Boarding
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Savings Plan
Qualified individual must have previous management experience in a boarding facility, rescue/shelter, hospitality operations or similar; ability to engage staff and multi-task effectively, must understand how to set priorities and following through the tasks.
Bachelors or Associates Degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or minimum two years related experience with strong training skills.