We provide a safe and well-supervised facility that allows your dog to run and play off-leash with other dogs. So if you are at work, school, on vacation or just need time to run errands we will take care of you four-legged family member like they were one of our own.
We designed our facility to give your dog a variety of activities and adventures. Whether they like to run, swim, explore, climb, dig or find a shady spot under a tree they can do it here.
Some of features include:
- A safe and secure facility
- Plenty of room to run and play
- Outdoor play-yards with both sun and shade
- An obstacle course to help build confidence
- Indoor areas with air conditioning and protection from inclement weather
- The ability to separate dogs based on size and temperament
- Well-trained and compassionate staff who we would trust with our canine family members
- In-ground swimming pool
For dogs who need something extra, we offer rollerblading and obstacle course work. Plus, our bone-shaped swimming pool, designed for easy canine entry and exit, offers not only cool fun on hot days, but also rehabilitation for dogs recovering from injuries.
Half Day: $22 (up to 5 hours)
Full Day: $38 (more than 5 hours)
Package Prices $180
10 Half Day visits ($18)
5 Full Day visits ($34)
Day-care is available Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
A few of our current clients
Vaccination Requirements for grooming, training, daycare and boarding:
All dogs at Pawprints must be current on Rabies, DHLPP, and Bordetella vaccinations. Shots must be received at least 5 days prior to their visit to Pawprints. The waiting period will allow your dog to build optimal protection which will make your dog less susceptible to catching or transferring any unwanted diseases.
This includes new and updated vaccinations. Your pet cannot be over due for vaccinations - NO EXCEPTIONS. For example, if your pet is scheduled to visit Pawprints on May 14 and received vaccinations on May 11, we cannot accept your pet due to the insufficient 5 day waiting period.
If there is a medical reason for your dog should not have any of the required vaccinations (breed contraindications, previous adverse reactions, etc) have your veterinarian provide us with a letter of explanation. We will also except titters completed in the last year.
Please fax records to the Pawprints office at (772) 567-4456 or email to email@example.com.
If you are considering utilizing our Daycare or Boarding facility please review our process for accepting new dogs. We require all potential daycare and boarding customers to schedule an evaluation for their pet(s).
The evaluation has several steps:
- New customers can contact our front desk to determine a suitable time to drop off their dog(s) for a half day of daycare.
- The half day visit is up to five hours of play where their dog can familiarize themselves with our facility and the staff can become acquainted with their dog’s behavior.
- We require proof of the following vaccinations, rabies, bordatella, parvo, distemper and lepto.
- The evaluation cost $25.