At Pawprints the exclusive role of the concierge department is the care of your dogs. The department is comprised of pet professionals who handle all of your pets’ daily needs. Our priority is to ensure your dog’s overall health.
The process of caring for your dog begins as soon as they arrive for their stay.
- We check paperwork is correct and understandable, and it contains accurate information to care for your pet.
- Each dog is inspected daily “nose to tail”, and is documented for your review
- Our department prepares meals and monitors your dog’s eating patterns
- For guests with medications we prepare, dispense as prescribed
- All overnight guests are put on a rest schedule, especially puppies, seniors and special needs dogs.
- We have been known to give massages and belly rubs