In Case of a Hurricane Pawprints will institute this protocol:
5 Days ahead of the storm:
- Pawprints will not be able to take any new customers.
- Please, schedule in as much advance as possible if you feel you will need Pawprints during Hurricane Season
3 Days out from the storm:
- Only dogs scheduled for boarding will be admitted at this time.
- All overnight boarding will start at $45 per 24-hour period for up to 3 nights before and the duration of the storm.
- Status of Pawprints will be updated on our website and social media, every 4 hours.
Once storm is imminent:
- Pawprints will be closed to the public; all communications through internet media.
- Pawprints will assess damage attained and cleanup required; reopen date will be posted on website and social media
Canine Health AdvisoryCases of Canine Flu have been reported in Florida to help prevent possible infection please follow these steps:
- Talk to your veterinarian about vaccination
- Avoid exposure to obviously sick dogs or areas of reported outbreak
- If your dog show symptoms, isolate them and seek veterinary care
- If diagnosed keep your dog away from other dogs for at least four weeks
For more information please follow this link https://www.avma.org/KB/Resources/FAQs/Pages/Contr...
Pawprints Fall Schedule
Saturday Daycare and Training classes will resume September 16th, 2017.
Who We ArePawprints of Vero Beach takes Dog Day-care to a new level. Our facility is designed to help a dog realize his/her full canine potential in a safe and secure environment. Our goal is to make dogs happier and healthier, allowing their human families to enjoy the joys and rewards of sharing a home with a canine companion.
What We DoOur time-proven methods are designed to help your dog become a good canine citizen. We offer several levels of service, from exercise, play, and socialization with other dogs (and people), to group training to develop basic skills, and private training for those who need extra work or require more than the basic commands.
Pawprints Can Help!Living with a dog can be a challenge. Behavioral issues crop up throughout a dog’s lifetime, from puppyhood to old age and every age in between. Most of these issues are linked to socialization, exercise, and physical health. While health issues should be addressed with a veterinarian, proper socialization and regular exercise are entirely within your control as the dog’s guardian. That’s where Pawprints can help!
Sep 23rd 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Sep 23rd 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Sep 25th 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sep 27th 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Sep 28th 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm